Thursday, July 23, 2009

A visit to the motherland in Summer






The shock to the system between a very cool and grey 17deg C in Southern England and lots of showers and 40degC in Murcia certainly has an impact on one's creative juices. One week's efforts as follows then - Dorset heath has a great ape rescue centre which I had never visited before. Despite the grey and the rain I loved it - and hated it.



"Grooming"




I live in Spain but many of these lovely interesting apes had been spanish photographer props on the costas. Hopefully there arent any photographers practising this behaviour any more - and if they are you should report them.
"Orang-utan in a british rainforest!"




"Shades of grey " Poole beach on a Saturday in July



"Green green grass"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots,
    Susan!
    I love the Orang Utan, he looks deep in thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole Thanks for your comment - much appreciated. Sorry about delay but the heat got to me in a big way. So very little work being done. Looked at your location - how do you manage?:)

    ReplyDelete